Post-truth debate with the French Institute in Estonia
Where does the concept of “post-truth” come from? Why such a paradox in an era of information and big data? What impacts on our societies? Can fake news be regulated?
We invite you to come attend our debate in a convivial atmosphere with our speakers:
– Thierry Vallat is a Paris- and Tallinn-based lawyer specialized in digital issues
– Andrey Krashevskiy is a journalist for ERR News in Russian
The debate will be held in English and moderated by the French Institute.
(please fill the registration form: https://goo.gl/forms/
This event is part of our “Digital November” programme: http://www.ife.ee/en/
View the calendar
- Market & Shopping
- LIVE: The Queen of Spades live & Tres Hombres
- Jazz.ee LIVE: Siim Aimla Funk Band
- LIVE: Go Away Bird & Girls in Pearls
- Seminar, Lecture, Talks