Balticbest 2017 Festival of Creativity
The fourth pan-Baltic advertising festival Balticbest will take place in Telliskivi creative city in Tallinn, Estonia on August 30, 2017.
The Balticbest festival program consists of visiting local agencies, a conference day, award ceremony and afterparty. The Baltic Agency of the Year will be nominated during the event.
The deadline for submitting entries to Balticbest 2017 Awards: August 21, 2017: http://defol.io/
What’s new at Balticbest 2017?
– Agency visits! Experience the TOP agencies in Tallinn.
– More generous jury, more awards! Works will be awarded in every category!
– Jury will analyze and comment shortlisted works!
– Attend the Balticbest Conference and be prepared for the marketing year of 2018!
– Get insights, tips, trends about how to plan your marketing activities in 2018.
– Find out who are the best agencies in the Baltics and make deals with the best.
Why submit works?
– Balticbest is the only award competition for the Baltic agencies only – you will compete in the same league with your competitors
– Balticbest will give your agency much-needed points to improve your position in the Baltic Agency Ranking
– The Grand Prix and gold winning works will be sent FREE OF CHARGE to compete in EPICA Awards 2017
NB! Registration deadline for Balticbest is August 25, 2017:
Vaata ürituste kalendrit
- Turg, kaubandus